Showcase Your Commitment to the Wind Energy Industry
The Canadian Wind Energy Association (CanWEA) Annual Conference & Exhibition provides the perfect opportunity for companies to reach out to top decision and policy makers in the Canadian wind energy industry. We provide a variety of sponsorship and marketing opportunities in order to help you communicate your product, solutions and brand to your target audience.
Our team is here to assist you. If none of our sponsorship options meet your requirements, please contact our sales representatives and we’ll put together a special package for you.
+1 (289) 952-8943
+49 511 89-34116
Available Sponsorship Packages:
THOUGHT LEADERSHIP / EDUCATION
These options will allow you to position your company as a thought leader in the industry. Associate your company’s name with the educational programs and original content that will be presented at the 2016 conference.
- Opening Plenary Session (Exclusive)
- Keynote Luncheon (2 Available – 2nd or 3rd Day)
- Plenary Session (Exclusive – 2 Available)
- Expo Hall Learning Center (Exclusive)
- Concurrent Session Room Notepads and Pens (Exclusive)
- Educational Track Sponsor
- Daily E-Newsletter (3 Available)
One of the main reasons professionals attend a conference is to network. These sponsorship packages are not only designed to increase your brand awareness but to provide a forum where you can speak with industry leaders and potential clients directly. Take advantage of the opportunity to maximize your presence in a more casual setting.
- Welcome Reception (2 Co-Sponsors + 1 Main Sponsor – Exclusive)
- Closing Reception (2 Co-Sponsors or Exclusive)
- Happy Hour with Attendees (2 Co-Sponsors or Exclusive)
- Morning Coffee Breaks (2 Available – 2nd & 3rd Day)
- Afternoon Refreshment Breaks (3 Available – 1st, 2nd & 3rd Day)
- Registration & Lanyards (Exclusive)
- Charging Station in the Exhibit Hall (2 Available)
- Delegate Badge Ticket (3 available)
- WIFI Sponsorship (Exclusive)
- Conference Mini-Program (Exclusive)
Please contact Lisa Sharman at +1 (289) 952-8943 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.