ONSITE EXHIBITOR SCHEDULE
Here are important dates for your show planning, check back regularly for updates. Complete list of dates and deadlines will be posted by end of May.
- April – Hotel information available
- May – Registration online
- June – Exhibitor service manual live
- August 9 – Official show listings deadline
- August 30 – Certificate of insurance deadline
- September 11 – Freeman early order deadline
- September – A/V rental (CCR), lead retrieval (Conexsys), temporary staffing (BBW)
- September 20 – Palais des Congres (venue) orders due for catering, Internet and security
Exhibitor registration will be online by May 2017. Check back soon for more information.
EXHIBITOR SERVICE MANUAL
The CanWEA 2017 Exhibitor Service Manual will be online June 2017. Check back for details.
OTHER EXHIBITOR RESOURCES
BEWARE OF UNAPPROVED VENDORS!
CanWEA Show Management has negotiated agreements with a select group of companies who are responsible for providing services needed for installation, day-to-day operations and dismantling of exhibits. Order forms and descriptions of their services and rates can be found in the e-kit.
As we approach the show you might be solicited from a variety of vendors for different services including hotel accommodations and expo guides. Please be aware only the companies noted on the Official Service Vendor List are affiliated with CanWEA 2017 and endorsed by Show Management.
SAFETY DURING MOVE-IN & MOVE-OUT
All persons working on the show floor during move-in and move-out are required to wear approved personal protective equipment PPE), such as CSA approved (or equivalent) safety shoes, hard hats, harnesses, gloves and safety eyewear and is to be used when warranted by safety conditions.
For more information or exhibitor logistical support please contact:
Carmen Diaz, Operations Manager
Phone: +1-773-796-4250 x 249